Kosé Softymo Speedy Cleansing Oil VS Kosé Softymo Deep Cleansing Oil
The first competition on my blog! Today I compare two known cleaning oils from the Japanese brand Kosé. Every woman or man in Asia or internationally who is in love with this brand has ever tried these two oils. On the day of today these two oils are still compared to each other.
The photo on the left shows the bottles that I have in my possession. The pink bottle with the blue pump is the speedy version. The yellow bottle is the deep version. The yellow bottle is almost empty, because I have been using it for almost half a year. The pink bottle is completely full. I have previously used the speedy version in travel format, but have decided to buy the original format.
What they have in common is the fact that they both "slide" the make-up of the face as quickly as possible. Ofcourse, the speedy version does it slightly faster than the deep version. Below you will read the differences between both oils.
Kosé Softymo Speedy Cleansing Oil
Kosé Softymo Deep Cleansing Oil
- Thin consistency
- Cleans the pores, but does not take all the dirt.
- Easy to rinse off, because of the thin consistency.
- The face does not feel sticky afterwards.
- Has trouble removing waterproof make-up (I will come back on that later in this review.)
- This oil should only be used to quickly remove make-up.
- Thick consistency
- Cleans deeply the pores.
- More trouble to rinse off, because of the thick consistency.
- The face may feel a bit sticky afterwards.
- Removes waterproof make-up easily.
- Also serves as a mild scrub, because it absorbs old skin cells.
Result of the Kosé Softymo Speedy Cleansing Oil (ATTENTION! This has been proven after using toner to take the last bits of make-up!)
Result of the Kosé Softymo Deep Cleansing Oil
(ATTENTION! This has been proven after using toner to take the last bits of make-up!)
Conclusion and score
9/10 for both oils!
In my eyes, both the oils are very good and I am in love with them. It is actually not fair that these two are always compared with each other, because they have completely different properties. Of course, the speedy version takes less than the deep version, but that does not make this oil worse than the other one. They are both winners and I would just recommend everyone to try them out. (Unless you have oily skin, than I would recommend to avoid the deep version!)